This stone church with a large west tower was built in 1917 by Jane, Baroness Furness, in memory of her husband, Christopher. The following services take place each month:
Morning Worship every first Sunday at 10.30am
Holy Communion every third Sunday at 10.30am
United Benefice Eucharist - held at a different church within the benefice on the fourth Sunday each month. Please see Calendar for details.
Bridget North(churchwarden) email firstname.lastname@example.org